· Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
· Actively searches new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
· Assists the any sales related request or demand was reached by phone or to inform the related colleague.
· Prepares and sends the company agreements, price proposals.
· Responds to and/or resolves any comments from customers.
· Prepares and dispatches reports, projects, customer feedback, etc as required.
· Develops and sustains long-lasting relationships with customers
· Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
· Handles the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
· Maintains an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
· Develops in-depth knowledge of company products.
· Supports senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates.
· Monitors and organizes inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale.
· Contributes to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 2-3 years minimum related experience working in the similar position
· Fluency in Turkish, proficiency in English, any additional language is preferable.
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
· Attention to details.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple tight deadlines.
· Flexible and possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion unsupervised.
· Organisational skills and proficient computer skills are required.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 5,000.00TRY – 8,000.00TRY per month