· Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
· Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
· Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Takes and relays accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
· Takes minutes for all meetings and follow-ups with action planning and delivery.
· Liaises with the relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
· Follows up and organizes all materials (leaflet, flyer, card, promotion, etc) related to Company marketing and promotion.
· Maintains a comprehensive filing system.
· Arranges local transportation when necessary.
· Responds to and/or resolves any comments from customers.
· Co-ordinates any travel, lodging and meeting arrangements for the Executive Office.
· Reports coordination from departments on monthly basis, drafts reports required by team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 1-year minimum related experience working in the similar position
· Fluency in Turkish, proficiency in English, any additional language is preferable.
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
· Attention to details.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and meet multiple tight deadlines.
· Flexible and possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion unsupervised.
· Organisational skills and proficient computer skills are required.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From 5,000.00TRY per month
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- english (Required)