The successful candidate will be a member of the M&A advisory team and will take part in origination and execution of M&A transactions. In this role, he/she will be responsible for;
- Works as a core team member in every part of M&A projects and carry on the communication/coordination with all counterparties
- Fully understands sell side and buy side process; has the ability to lay out a plan to ensure successful outcome. Proactively leads discussions and provides direction.
- Reviews financial models, identifies and solves for issues. Builds / partakes when necessary. Has fundamental understanding of project and company valuation methodology.
- Trains and contributes to the development of junior team members. Provides guidance and helps to drive a positive internal effect and employee morale
- Actively participates in preparation of transaction documents (such as pitch books, teasers, information memoranda); reviews and provides feedback to juniors and ensures high quality deliverables
- Proactive in origination efforts; identifies and expands business opportunities