Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the greatest positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology!
We are a Tech company – Technology is the driver, e-commerce is the outcome. We were established in 2010 to provide a seamless e-commerce experience to our customers and SMEs. In ten years, we became the largest e-commerce company in Turkey, as well as one of the leading global platforms. Trendyol is the 1st Turkish company to achieve the decacorn status and the most valuable private internet company in the EMEA region.
We will continue to grow with Trendyol Tech; one of the leading R&D centers, our last-mile delivery solution (Trendyol Express), instant grocery and food delivery through its own courier network (Trendyol Go), digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel (Dolap) and many other services. We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture. If you want to learn, grow and deliver; are result-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and make decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Dolap, leader of growing second-hand ecommerce market in Turkey, was established in 2016 by three partners. Dolap, which joined Trendyol in 2018, is the market leader for the last 3 years! It continues its activities with 32 million products in 420 different categories and for 8.8 million users.
- At least 10 years of experience in consultancy, marketplace or digital services
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Economics, Statistics or relevant fields
- Good understanding of e-commerce and marketplaces, new business models
- Previous experience in people management and organizational development
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented commercial mind and eager to learn
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
- Sharp business judgement is required to ensure that the optimal business strategies are in place, balancing between Seller frictions (SX) and Customer protection (CX)
- Conduct projects end-to-end from early stage research through development, in consultation with stakeholders
- Designing processes for smooth seller experience
- Prioritizing MP related projects according to business requirements and guiding end-to-end processes to ensure everything is in line with the targets
- Analyzing Customer and Seller pain points to bring scalable solutions and to work with cross teams in order to strengthen those areas
- Perform deep-dive analyses and investigate on buyer or seller abuse cases for strategy development opportunities
- Design and track KPIs to ensure that the organization moves towards the right direction
- Bringing commercial point of view in analytical models & reportings
- You will further your experience in business development, project management, performance analysis, and have the opportunities to lead and participate in cross functional projects
- Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously
- Open communication, teamwork and strong company culture
- Strong focus on talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape the future of e-commerce and experience agility at its best!
- Being part of our cross-functional, diverse and dynamic team.