2. Accomplish efficient and effective planning, reporting and management of CE finances. Maintain current fiscal year budget and prepare reports, process forms as required. Track, reviews and reconciles reimbursement account expenditures and collections. Monitor expenditures and determine if additional funds are required. De-obligate excess funds. Provide data to Base Finance, Resource Advisors, and HQ USAFE as required. Process utility bill payments, AFERS Report, MORD’s, MIPR’s and Financial Plan as required. Initiate purchases and contract requirements via AF Form 9 in DEAMS system. Research, analyses, and gathers data in the preparation of actual and/or estimated CE reimbursable and direct cost, military/labor ratio, and appropriated fund support reports.
3. Maintain leased facility jacket files, record and track alterations, improvements, and repair costs on leased facilities. Assist HQ USAFE in lease/property use matters and reports as required. Perform lease surveillance regarding US and lessor rights, investigate claims, control rental payments, and effect payments for claims, if authorized. Manage and maintain copies of leases. Monitors the cost of work done on leased facilities to prevent overrunning the 30% statutory limitation.
4. Performs duties as a Cost Accountant/CE Service Call (90%) and performs other duties (10%). Must be knowledgeable with computer programs (word, excel, power point, and Nex Gen). Performs other duties as assigned.
***This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
1. Must be able to speak, read and write the English language at a 3 level.
2. Must have a current B drivers license.
3. Must be a Turkish citizen.
4. Must have a current and favorable Turkish security background check.
5. Must be a high school graduate and must possess diploma, preferred technical certificates.
6. Must have fulfilled Turkish Military obligation.
7. Due to the nature of the job, individual must obtain and pass a medical physical, certified by a Doctor.
8. Preferred good physical condition and strength
9. Must have five (5) years’ experience in Cost Accountant/CE Service Call. Must be knowledgeable in maintenance of all types of equipment and interpret shop drawings. Have a good working knowledge of all administrative procedures. Must have 3 years of experience within the construction/accounting field. Education may be substituted for experience.
1. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
2. Strong phone, verbal, interpersonal communication skills and excellent listener.
3. Logical problem-solving skills
4. Open to new ideas, understand the need for change and be willing to adapt.
5. Understand basic computer applications and programs such as MS Office, Adobe Reader.
6. Preferred to have experience with U.S. regulatory requirements.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or who have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.