What are my responsibilities?
- Analyzing of the maintenance history of the systems (fault report & monitoring); assistance in the repair & installation and complex faults with focus on series and design faults
- Ensures implementation of and adherence to strategies, policies, processes, and methods for service operations activities (technically and/or commercially), for assigned organizational unit.
- Manage an entire section and the activities of a group of engineers, technicians, and workers
- Oversees the accomplishment of preventive and corrective maintenance program & Section’s KPIs.
- Implements defined superior policies and guidelines, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
- Control the progress of work orders and analyze budget variations to provide corresponding explanations as required.
- Ensures the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, safety, service quality, and profitability.
- Provide technical support including commissioning, installation and testing.
- Responsible for technically correct conditions and the timely availability of the segments and supervises/conducts the negotiation of and adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for appropriate actions in the event of incident and acting as primary escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders.
- Manages technical specialists in case of any incidents on the line during time-table service
- Coordinate the activities of corrective maintenance when required, budget responsibility in the assigned area and coordination of all actions with regards to the requirement for urgent corrective maintenance actions.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- 15+ years of experience within the maintenance operations for transportation/railway business vertical.
- Proven work experience as a maintenance manager or other managerial role in planning and execution of maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding in the engineering, technical and system & sub-systems (i.e. signaling, power supply, rolling stock, etc.)
- Project Management, ability to keep track and report on maintenance activity and budget
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and general management abilities.
- Result, Customer and Quality driven.
- Ability to coach, guide and mentor team.
- Intercultural and overseas work experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from accredit college/university/academic institute in relevant field.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time