Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as OTC Contract Admin – Customer Service to help review contracts, support financial activities and administrative tasks under customer service team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will perform financial activities such as creating service contract, conducting price adjustment, and archiving of documents. (e.g., contracts, invoice)
- You will review service quotations and contracts on legal and commercial aspects.
- You will perform customer credit checks, clarify export control check issues, closing activities and financial report upon requirement.
- You will perform invoice processing based on agreed payment condition in a timely manner.
- You will verify purchase orders and monitor costs(internal/external) (e.g., spare parts, software fees, 3rd party services)
- You will clarify any issues related service contracts (e.g., contract termination, non-conformance cost, credit note)
- You will verify and ensure the correctness of new order and revenue booking in accordance with accounting guidelines.
- You will coordinate with our internal stakeholders in Thailand and ASEAN to ensure data is being maintained correctly.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed degree in bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields.
- You have at least 3 years of working experiences.
- Your professional experience in project controlling or related fields is preferred.
Your personality and skills:
- You are meticulous, detail orientated and highly responsible with a positive work attitude.
- You are self-driven, flexible, and thrives on challenges.
- You are a good team player and able to work under pressure.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand the business model, derive, and articulate recommendations from findings.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel. Experience in ERP/SAP is required.
- You have good command of Thai and English both written and spoken skills.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs’ alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time