Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
- Analyze and gather business requirements and highlight areas of improvement
- Structure requirements, write user stories and work with development team for software delivery
- Groom requirement backlog with business stakeholders
- Work as a key team member within an agile scrum team
- Be accountable for the IT software product throughout the entire software lifecycle (i.e. not just change!)
Sitting within Wealth Management Technology, you’ll be working in the Client Relationship Management Team in Hong Kong or Singapore. Your team members and stakeholders will be located primarily in Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, etc. It is a truly global setup.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an IT Business Analyst in a IT project or product setup
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an agile environment (scrum master experience is a plus)
- Experienced working in a banking environment with a global setup
- Strong can-do mind and problem solving mindset
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.