Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
In our Business Unit HPC, MCS and Hewlett Packard Labs, we focus on cutting edge, high-performance, high-scale customer solutions serving a wide range of industries and end-users. Our organization includes High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mission Critical Solutions (MCS), Edgeline, Moonshot and Hewlett Packard Labs.
We are currently looking for an HPC Technical consultant. In this amazing role you will cover the delivery of high-end HPC solutions for our customers. You’ll be part of a team of HPC experts and will be working under minimal supervision.
In a typical day as HPC Technical Consultant you will:
- Apply your technical background and knowledge of industry trends to deliver HPC services, including both hardware and software, for massively parallel (MPP) supercomputer systems, clusters and storage systems
- Support the pre-sales team in scoping & sizing the HPC services
- Plan and deploy HPC HW & SW solutions until the customer acceptance
- Analyze, qualify, troubleshoot, resolve whenever possible the incidents with the right level of autonomy & expertise
- Collaborate with team members, other internal organizations, customers, and third parties (e.g. DDN, Red Hat, Altair, Nvidia…)
- Manage the customer relationship, including verbal & written communication
- Research HPC documentation & complete required training to maintain and develop HPC skills.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
If you have these Skills, Expertise, Attitude and Education…
- Academic degree in a technical field of studies
- Analytical mindset, able to understand all architectural dependencies of technologies in the customers’ IT environment
In-depth knowledge of…
- Linux/Unix operating systems
- (HPC) file systems
- workload managers (preferably SLURM and/ or PBS-pro)
- cluster management systems
- networking and security server components including motherboards, memory and storage, network switches
- Knowledge of programming and scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, C++, etc.)
Ideally, understanding of..
- Storage systems
- high-speed communication architecture
- understanding of containerization and container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Advanced skills in customer service and customer facing communication
- Business fluency in English language
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.