Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments. Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer.
- Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
- Act as a consultant in service delivery business, technology, industry or specific application.
- Resolve technical and some business incidents independently.
- Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
- Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends.
- Review support plan for business indicators and map to company service solutions.
- Develop and grow assigned customer account relationships with complex and strategic accounts.
- Act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and company sales teams.
- Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise; Assist Mission Critical or project manager in solution formation and lead Mission Critical delivery team in planning, delivering, and managing complex support solutions.
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
- Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Give inputs to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in a geographic area.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 6- 8years working experience in related fields desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of company and industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems, and applications.
- Some in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and services offerings, company organization, competition, third party products and market trends.
- Business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level plus administrative or operations knowledge.
- Anticipate Customer needs, develop proposed solutions, and build consensus.
- Provide Mission Critical customer recommendations to improve processes.
- Experienced knowledge of change management process and tools in complex environment.
- Advanced skills in project management, communication, analysis, and presentation.
- Expertise in area of focus and knowledgeable of future technology directions.
- Mission Critical and ITIL certifications.
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.