Are you willing to consolidate your career in maintenance management (you probably have heard about our brands, Floriol and Unisol)? Looking to make a difference in one of the biggest global companies in agri-business, in one of the most stable industries at the time being ? How about applying for our Service Now role, based in Bucharest ? Read the vacancy below and learn more about it!
What you will be doing as an Service Now Senior Specialist ?
- The core focus of this role’s activity is to assist and help the live countries within the assigned region with Service Now configurations and related tickets, transforming business requirements into technical solutions.
- This will be done through the following activities:
- Participate in all technical aspects of project and solution delivery.
- Act as a key member in project implementations.
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations.
- Be actively engaged with customers in life Cycle of Project Delivery.
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time.
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow
- Develop integration components in ServiceNow using Third Party Enterprise App like (JIRA, O365, AD, and others)
- Create capabilities to drive Self-service and automation (Service Portal, Orchestration)
- Prepare technical deliverables
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
- Prepare Root Cause Analysis, Review Code and Implementation Approach
- Review current implementation and revamp it as per current understanding.
The position is based in Bucharest, it will report to our IT Service Desk Manager, located in Bucharest. Our new colleague will be part of an international team of 5 employees.
What does your future Manager have to say about this position?
The position is fast paced, due to multiple locations served across Europe & Asia, but at the same time providing lots of opportunities for technical learnings! You will also participate in many interesting international projects. If you like each new day coming up with new challenges, but at the same time you are a self-starter, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance, this is the role for you!
What do we expect from our Service Now Senior Specialist ?
- You are an energetic and multi-tasking person, with a strong analytical thinking, able to work independently but as well at times within a very international team with a customer oriented approach. You love the technical part of your role and take all opportunities to improve your knowledge, while being aware and enjoying cultural diversity. You are pro-active in addressing and solving potential risks. What else do we expect?
- At least 4+ years of experience in ITSM, ITBM, ITOM Business Process Consulting, CSM implementation in ServiceNow, Architecture/Design / end to end platform roll out.
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- (Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities)
- (Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, Resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
- Have done multiple API based, Plugin based, Orchestration based integrations between ServiceNow and Enterprise Applications
- Experience with Pre-Post Upgrade Activities, execution and Bug-Fixing
- Experience with Instance Cloning.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow Service Portal, Event Management and ServiceNow Orchestration.
- English fluent
What do we offer to our Service Now Senior Specialist ?
A dynamic position, which can make the difference within a global organization, with multiple options to develop your technical skills.
What else can you expect from Bunge?
- A competitive salary and great benefits package (including medical services, bonuses for personal events)
- Work within an experienced team;
- The right tools for the right job;
- The freedom to add an impactful in order to improve our processes.