Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time Senior Business Functional Analyst to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Senior Business Functional Analyst you’ll be part of the International Private Bank (IPB) domain, Lending Tribe and help the development of the lending system used in globally in DB IPB. Based in DB Bucharest Excellence Centre (BEX), we are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who wants build their analytical, business and functional skills within the Wealth Management environment. The Senior Business Functional Analyst is responsible for analyzing the requirements and requests from the business as well as identifying and assessing change needs. The Business Analyst captures and documents requirements, analyzes the impact of changes and supports the business and the development team throughout the implementation process.
- Scope the system: Work closely together with the Product Owner and other squad members, to ensure right granularity of requirements specification on an epic / story level
- Translate business needs: Create models, diagrams, presentations and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirements
- Facilitate communication at team level in order to create consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Validate requirements, UAT Testing & User Training (if required): you will validate e2e requirements via reviews, walkthroughs, and demo. You will also be key actor in writing & conducting UAT test cases and, in case required, train non-squads stakeholders
- Proactively Identify risks / issues that might affect squad’s overall health
Competencies & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Banking and Wealth Management ecosystem, especially Lending business.
- Deep understanding of products, processes and systems for Lending for Private Banking customers
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience as Business or Technical Analyst, preferably in banks
- Experience in software development for Wealth Management or Private Banking wold be a plus
- An organized self-starter able to manage in a complex environment
- A team player who continually collaborates and shares information
- Continually looks to simplify and standardize solutions
- Actively seeks to reduce complexity and do the “right thing”
- Persistent in your drive for quality and excellence
- Architecturally minded with an ability to simplify complex activities
- Consistent in your approach to activities and tasks
- An excellent communicator (written & verbal)
- Influencer and problem solving person
- Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage
- Experience in Functional Analysis , Private Banking, Wealth Management
- Strong knowledge on technology & database concepts, SQL, ETL, data analytics
- Experience working closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts for translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Good knowledge of business analysis methods and tools (agile, waterfall, Jira,
- Confluence, MS Office)
- Experience of agile (scrum) methodology
- Experience in conceptualization and solution definition
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Ability to identify and interpret stakeholders needs and requirements
- Self-motivated and flexibility to work autonomously coupled with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organizations including appreciation of different cultures during collaborating and sharing.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.