Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our smart and inspiring team! TrustYou has been at the forefront of feedback management. Collecting real-time feedback via messaging systems, crawling the web, semantically analyzing all content in more than 20 languages, using big data algorithms to crunch it, visualizing and distributing data via SaaS and APIs … to just give you a glimpse. We believe feedback is core for every business to build better products and is essential for everyone to make informed decisions. With more than 60,000 hotels, as well as companies such as Google, KAYAK and hotels.com among our clients, we’re confident that we’re on a good path.
At TrustYou, we have a clear definition of what we expect from a product manager: You’re a product leader. You’re responsible for building a product that our clients love and that our sales team loves to sell. You strike the balance between improving your product based on stakeholder feedback, and implementing new features, modules or entire products initiated by yourself, our VP of Product, or really anyone in the company. You would be joining a team of three product managers, and report to the VP of Product. You would own the roadmap for a dedicated engineering team.
We are looking for a PM to lead our Analytics Product team, where you will be on the forefront of Reputation Management. You will design and specify data analysis features to help hotels and hotel chains gain insight from big data. You will lead the implementation of communication tools that will improve hoteliers’ efficiency for responding to guest reviews. You will bring the best ideas from modern consumer and B2B products to light to create an easy to use and useful product. You will deliver quickly and execute on a tight timeline.
What challenges await you?
- As the “CEO of the product”, we want you to be obsessed with solving problems for customers!
- Listen to your customers’ feedback, perform user research and improve your product based on what they say; or even better: Stay on top of industry news and market trends to anticipate your customers’ problems before they report them to you
- Define, measure and react to success KPIs for your features and products
- Coordinate with your other PMs and the VP of Product regarding the strategic direction of the product.
- Participate in and lead cross-team projects that require multiple development teams to execute
- Create and take responsibility for the product road map
- Shape business processes through providing instructions and collaboration with customer facing departments
- As the Scrum PO you write user stories to succinctly and clearly express development objectives
- Frequent communication with the engineering department and all other stakeholders, before and after the release
- Approve new feature releases to ensure features work as expected
What Would Make You a Perfect Fit?
- Experience as product manager for a B2B SaaS product preferred
- Experience developing Data Analytics products preferred
- Proven experience of improving an existing market leading product and taking it to new heights while solidifying the technical foundations
- Tendency for data-driven product design and decision making
- Technical background or product design experience preferred
- Knowledge of modern software engineering processes and principles
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), especially in terms of dealing with different groups of interest (end user vs. engineering)
- Extremely good at dealing with ambiguity and wearing many hats at one time
- Very structured and organized working style
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is a must
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-friendly environment
- Free access to various learning resources, as well as 96 hours/year to be used for learning & development
- A global team of friendly, highly motivated co-workers
- English and/or German language lessons
- Other team events and perks based on location
TrustYou is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of gender, background, religion, orientation, age or ability.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations