The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. He/She will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- As a self-starter, able to proactively provide effective content driven presentations even with limited input from stakeholders
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners, SMEs and other stakeholders in order to strategically create engaging user journeys for end users
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design and create mock-ups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Provide direction, if required, to an in-house team of communication specialists
- Ability to gather raw data from various sources and develop comprehensive, visually engaging designs, visualizations, and presentations
- Ability to be a self-starter and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced and team-based environment, while prioritizing the workload to meet deadlines effectively
- Align with business partners such as digital project owners, control functions, and other internal stakeholders
Competencies & Experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools & prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working with geographically distributed remote teams
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.