Court Researchers are responsible for searching online court record systems and preparing reports to assist organizations in their employment screening process.
- Searches databases for court records, property information or newspaper articles.
- Identifies information by categorizing, recognizing differences and similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Processes, analyzes and documents obtained information, and prepares report of findings.
- Graduate of BS Legal Management or any related course
- Proficient in online research
- Above Average verbal and written English Communication
- Above average analytical and comprehension skills
- A self-starter who can work with limited supervision
- With at least 1 year of related working experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Clark Freeport Zone.
- Full-Time position(s) available
OWENS ASIA EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Competitive Salary Package
- HMO Medical and Dental Benefits
- Above industry standard night differential and leaves
- Safe and Comfortable Work Environment
- Professional Culture and Values
- No-nonsense, results-oriented Western management style
- Detailed training
- Highest integrity in people and processes
- Fast-paced and friendly environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Are you currently employed?
- What is your expected salary for this role?