NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Primary responsibility of role is to respond to inquiries regarding HR policy and procedure, the HR Portal and HR self-service forms associated with particular HR transactions
- Position interacts with managers, prospective candidates and employees via e-mail, web requests, live chat and phone
- Works directly with managers, candidates and other HR staff; Accepts and routes requests for assistance over the telephone, via e-mail, via live chat, and through web forms; Works directly with customers to resolve recurring or standard problems
- Gathers information and records data in HR tools; Monitors transaction status and escalates transactions, as necessary; Responds to client inquiries relative to the Staffing function including Completion of forms and documentation, Prepares error-free written communication including e-mails and letters, Follow up with candidates relative to interview scheduling and documentation, and Escalation of appropriate actions to other parties
- Position required to follow up with customers to ensure completion of task within specified performance parameters
- Generates daily and weekly incident reporting; Reviews incident history to determine recurring faults
- Provides feedback regarding accuracy of knowledge articles and other customer contact tools
- Translates/creates documents, as necessary
Bachelor’s Degree (Psychology, Human Resource Management)
1-2 years of related experience
Excellent Business Writing and Verbal Communication Skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
Attention to Detail and Organization
Prior work experience in the HR field (i.e. staffing, shared services, HRIS)
Prior Experience in Customer Support or Incident Management
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.