- At least 2-3 years of employee relations experience in the BPO industry
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s/college degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Can easily adapt and understand different HR systems applicable for the job.
- Good time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Partner with clients in implementing strategic retention tools and activities
- Coordinate to various units on the implementation of programs, actions, policies, and procedures that have direct impact to assigned account/msa
- Ensure compliance of assigned account/msa to all HR Programs and Initiatives
- Ensure compliance of assigned account/msa to the company handbook and/or individual account policies
- Assist Roll out HR Programs
- Conducts exit interviews, employee surveys and focus group discussions with target participants
- Manage Employee Engagement Activities (Fun at work, etc)
- Offers counseling service to employees
- Managing employee complaints
- Coordinate and Facilitate New Hire Orientation
Employee Relations and Administration
- Handle Minor and Attendance Administrative and Labor Cases
- Escalates complex issues to Deputy HR and HR Head
- Prepare release resignation acceptance letters to resigning employees
- Determine employee’s eligibility for transfer, promotion or rehire
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation
- Conducts Exit Interviews to determine reason behind separations
- Secure necessary buy-in from people on the implementation of human resource/client directives
General Admin Tasks
- Create and prepare Employee Relations Reports such as but not limited to Attrition Report, Headcount Report, and the likes.
- Ensure accuracy of all HR data such as but not limited to PB Core data, attrition data and the like
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency.
- Extend work hours when needed.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Php30,000.00 – Php35,000.00 per month
- Company events
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary
- Elementary/ Primary school (Required)
- Employee Relations in the BPO industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19