What We Do
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At CarParts.com, we’re DRIVEN by our core values—Disciplined Growth, Responsible Ownership, Inclusive Teamwork, Visionary Leadership, Empathetic Integrity, and Never-Ending Perseverance. These values guide us in everything we do and push us further in our growth both as a company and as people, cultivating an environment where employees are inspired and empowered as we build and thrive together. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters since Q1 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for two years in a row (2020 & 2021). Join us!
Summary of Role/Position
The Service Desk Analyst I is the primary contact for the support and maintenance of end-user technology equipment, issues, and requests. The successful candidate will provide 24×7 support (shifting) for Carparts.com business operations in Manila and US supporting internal customers across all business units.
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
- Collaborate with other support teams to assist with incident resolution regarding system outages
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process when needed
- Follow tickets and issues from the initial incident through to final resolution and provide follow-up for customer status and information
- Provide assistance with the onboarding/offboarding process of client staff.
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible while providing accurate information on IT products or services
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Communicate through regular updates to Service Desk manager the status of assigned work
- Able to support 24×7 on-call rotation
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent Computer Science or related industry experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Windows (workstation, O365 and Active Directory) administration
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to multitask multiple issues
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to work well with teams
- ITIL v4 Certification is a plus
- Jira Service Desk experience is a plus
- Incident Management experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Teams is a plus
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.