At Louis Berger Services (LBS), we specialize in global turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics and ground support services. As people-focused safety-minded collaborators we are committed to unlocking the potential held by a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Join us and be involved in projects in our growing organization that help preserve infrastructure and improve initiatives for sustainability, power services, travel, commuter safety, and more.
Louis Berger Services, Inc. (LBS) is currently seeking a Program and Business Development Manager located in Kuwait or the United Arab Emirates. The Program and Business Development Manager will serve as the liaison between the senior executives and general managers of the business units to achieve the overall strategic mission and support sales (backlog) growth and execution in the areas of Aircraft/Airfield Services, Power Generation, and Fuel Services as well as related Defense/Military Services. The Program and Business Development Manager will lead capture strategies and be responsible for the business development process for bid pursuits (assigned) from project identification, marketing, proposal bidding approach, and development and contract award. Furthermore, the Program and Business Development Manager will serve as the Program/Project Manager on captured efforts to deliver solutions to clients. This is a ‘Seller-Doer” position within LBS. This position will require coordinating and working effectively in a team environment: proposal/business development specialists, corporate support functions (HR, Legal, Contracts) and technical specialists across LBS offices as well as with Joint Venture Partners.
- information to support internal go/no-go decision-making process; briefing appropriate corporate executives.
- Developed teaming relations and agreements; coordinate reviews as required to support capture approach.
- Identification of possible pursuits
- Maintain sales pipeline; tracking bid opportunities; obtaining and collecting competitive intelligence on the opportunities.
- Develop client relationships; and understanding of client business and project opportunities
- Develop win themes and discriminators for proposal writers; supporting writing as required
- Maintain “big picture” view proposals projected for your assigned pursuits.
- Manage assigned portions of strategic proposal efforts and/or large, very complex pursuits. Collaborating and working in a proposal team environment.
- Establishing relationship with and interfacing with client to resolve concerns during proposal phase and project implementation.
- Travel to possible remote and austere areas to lead the mobilization effort of specific projects. Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring the installation/construction progress of the site development, procurement and logistics, and operations and maintenance thus serving as a single POC for the client. Monitor dollar amount utilization of the projects.
- Plan, coordinate, evaluate and review all phases of project control including the interpretation of and compliance with criteria, regulations, policies, and procedures, design and construction authorization and directives, availability and proper application and allocation of funds, and coordination of changes and additions on assigned projects.
- Make a continuing review and study of incoming project planning, execution of related material and prime power program activities keeping currently informed on all phases of planning and execution. Justify plans, actions and recommendations, and furnish and obtain information regarding planning, funding progress reports, direction and execution of projects.
- Prepare correspondence to higher management and field offices and other subcontractors concerning planning, direction, and execution of work. Review correspondence and special periodic reports prepared by others.
- Collect project execution data from site managers. Confirm the relevancy and instruct the proper placement of this data for use in estimating cost and production rates for future projects.
- Recommend cost effective means of collecting data from the field and means of categorizing this data to ensure proper application to future projects. Engineering support is provided by others for technical aspects of this effort.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Management or Engineering
- Combined 10+ years’ experience in capture and project management
- Managed projects greater than 50M USD in total value
- Knowledgeable with multiple contract types (FFP, CPAF, etc.)
- Knowledgeable with US Government acquisition and contract management
- Previous experience with FMS
- Experience with Base Operating Support Services contracts
- Possesses the ability to understand basic electrical, mechanical, civil concepts, engineering and design and construction
- Ability to develop and/or review work instructions
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Facility Management Professional (FMP), desired
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Arabic, desired
- Willing to travel up to 50-percent
- Louis Berger Services, member of WSP USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum Years Experience: 7-10 years
- Travel Required: N/A – No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: KUWAIT – KUWAIT CITY
- All locations: Kuwait
Louis Berger Services specializes in turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics, and ground support operations. Incorporated in 2012, LBS operates around the globe serving as a trusted partner to national, state, and local government agencies, multilateral institutions and commercial industry clients.
Louis Berger Services specializes in operation and maintenance services at large, mission-essential military installations and transportation facilities worldwide. A trusted partner to federal government agencies, we provide expertise in aerial port operations, contingency logistics and ground support services, turnkey power and fueling solutions, as well as heavy vehicle maintenance for defense and security customers. We also provide industry leading transportation asset maintenance services to state and local customers across the United States.
At the core of everything we do is our guarantee to provide solutions that have a positive impact on society.
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply