Duties & Responsibilities
– Analyzes current equipment; identifies areas of inefficiency and needs for improvement; designs and develops instrumentation to meet those needs.
– Collaborates with other engineers to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and client expectations.
– Designs and tests prototypes of equipment.
– Creates basic schematics and simulated models to test designs; modifies designs to meet specifications and budget requirements.
– Oversees the implementation of new measuring devices and control systems, ensuring devices are correctly installed and properly tested.
– Acts as project engineer for design, prototype fabrication, and manufacturing development.
– Drafts and presents formal technical documents, reports, and testing results to the manager.
– Drafts technical manuals for instrumentation.
– Provides training related to devices to employees and/or customers.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Contract Duration: 1 year
Working Schedule: 6 days per week
Starting Date: ASAP