Full Job Description
Purpose: Performs daily operations for the movement of heavy equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable of operating Heavy Equipment Transporter Systems (HETS), military/commercial line hauls trucks and Crane/TEREX (Crane Section only)
- Experience driving numerous military and commercial equipment; including MHE in support of Transportation’s missions and taskers
- Prepare and transport equipment from the Aerial Port of Debarkation/Embarkation (APOD/E), Sea Ports of Debarkation/Embarkation (SPOD/E) and various locations throughout Kuwait (External Movement and Port Team )
- Coordinate convoy clearances with Movement Control Team (MCT) and ensure that all the property equipment is loaded and secured with documentation
- Ensures Safety is paramount.
- Assisted in the rigging of cargo, ground guiding and uploading and downloading of Rolling Stock and Non-Rolling Stock
- Receive and process Transportation Movement requests and Call Forwards
- Provide equipment recovery operations using military and commercial wreckers
- Performs generalized maintenance and safety checks on equipment and minor repairs
- Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ experience operating heavy equipment and military/commercial transporters required.
Certification & License:
- CDL license required.
- Must be able to obtain a 5984-E Army Standard license upon arrival.
W ork Environment, Physical Demands and Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply