- Implement the departmental policies and procedures and ensure compliance with the overall company policies
- Lead year-end statutory audits and responsible for Zakat/KFAS/VAT filings
- Responsible for fixing process gaps, improving existing processed and deploying internal controls
- Working on process automation, ERP and other financial module implementation in co-ordination with IT team
- Supervise month-end closing and maintain books of accounts as per IFRS
- Review and coordinate timely payroll processing with the HR team
- Maintain chart of accounts, supervise financial entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documentation of business transactions. Ensure timely reconciliation of trade payables, accounts receivables, bank recon and petty cash. Review all reports (e.g depreciation report, receivable and payable ageing reports and reconciliations, bank and petty cash reconciliations etc.) prepared by the accountants, as well as documents received from other functions, before submission to the department head.
Education and Experience
- The candidate has to be CA.
- Need to have 4-5yrs of relevant experience post securing CA qualification.
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply