- Attends all major functions and events and acts as the point of contact with the organizers.
- Handles the timely set up of all venues according to the service settings and as outlined in the function sheets.
- Coordinates with the Director of F&B and Banquet Manager outsourced logistical support such as contracted outside work force, contracted food and beverage supplies, music equipment, etc.
- Ensures that all mis-en-place is prepared according to the stipulated service requirements.
- Coordinates with the Executive Chef all menu proposals presentations and other kitchen related requirements.
- Actively involved in achieving the department’s annual budget forecasts.
- Conducts spot checks on the business activities of immediate competitors.
- Ensures that all entertainers’ licenses are available on hand in advance and copies are distributed to concerned parties.
The Candidate should be/have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a five star property.
- Strong interpersonal skills, have a good personality can work as a team and individually.
- Preferred Female applicant/ Bilingual (Arabic & English) with Driving License
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent