Serves as an Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS) / Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) Clerk in support of maintaining asset visibility and equipment issue of all wholesale stocks on the Army Pre-positioned Stock 5 (APS) Kuwait footprint by utilizing either system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs and manages data entry using AWRDS data base system or GCSS-Army, and excel
- Utilize Standard Query Language (SQL) module in AWRDS or SAP t-codes in GCSS-Army to obtain information, analyze, and resolve problems.
- Assist with inventories of wholesale Army equipment
- Conducts equipment validation and track movement of equipment
- Performs physical labeling and scanning of equipment utilizing PDA/Tablet
- Maintains and files documentation
- Generates reports as directed
- Ensures strict compliance to safety practices and support the Safety Policies and Procedures. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries
- It is expected that the majority of the employee’s duties will involve utilizing a bar code scanner, which requires plenty of physical activity under the sun and heavy dust conditions of the outdoor environment and moving in/out of heavy military vehicles.
- Adheres to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of Quality Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of military supply logistics experience or equivalent required
Certification, License & Clearance:
- Driver’s license may be required
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens
- Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access required.
- Prior U.S. Army STAMIS (Standard Army Management Information System) experience preferred
- Proven experience with GCSS-Army highly preferred
- Familiarity with military equipment preferred
- US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Safety – Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality – Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.