펀드 어드민 (Fund administration) Private Equity – 글로벌 사모펀드 – 서울 을지로입구역.
Korea-focused private equity firm backed by major Silicon Valley investor of Facebook. The firm specializes in buyout and growth capital opportunities in the mid-cap companies.
Job Description (Fund Administration Analyst, Full-Time)
Company seeks to hire a fund administration analyst for a full-time program with a strong background in fund administration and a degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a related field.
The fund administration analyst assumes integral roles including the following responsibilities.
1. Position Description
– Processing capital call and distribution for onshore and offshore funds
– Processing investment and divestment activities
– Assist with aspects of the financial reporting process. including quarterly/annual financial reports to limited partners
– Assist in administration and auditing of fund compliance program
– Prepare various material for the partnership meeting
– Reconciling daily cash accounts
– Develop knowledge of regulatory requirements related to private equity fund
– Ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
– Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in fund administration or related services
– Specific experience in the private equity and asset management industry
– Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
– Advanced MS Excel skills and expertise with investment accounting platform
– Near native proficiency in spoken and written English and Korean
– Near-native fluency in Mandarin Chinese or professional certification (e.g. CPA, CFA and CAIA) is a plus
근무 형태: 정규직
급여: 60,000,000원 – 90,000,000원 연봉