Join our global TUI Musement Port Operations team in Greece as a Port Agent and be ready to provide Port Agent Services and support the Port Agency Services Manager in order to ensure excellent service to the cruise line clients. This role is a Fixed Term 4 month contract.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Main point of contact for cruise lines, ships, ports, sub-agents for all Port Agency related matters.
- Preparation of the services requested by the ship before the stopover, assistance of the ships at the port the day of the stopover, coordination of all requested services
- Organising docking reservations and modifications through Port IC
- Ships staying requests to suppliers
- Port ships general assistance
- Preparation of the official documentation needed for the cruises stopovers (Port authorities, Customs, Immigration…)
- Ensuring that current legislation regarding all port related matters is communicated in timely manner to all clients and operational teams (i.e. security / immigration)
- Attention, settlement and registration of incidents as well as attention and follow up of medical emergencies
- Closure and reporting of the attended ships
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Good academic background. Maritime studies are desirable
- Experience in ship operations will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, both written and verbal
- Good office administration and organisational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Customer-oriented, proactive, problem solver
- Available to travel if required
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com