BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DENMARK IS LOOKING FOR A TRADE ACTIVATION EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Professional
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent
START DATE: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Copenhagen, Denmark
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Are you eager to develop yourself and be challenged in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about brands and keen to be part of building and implementing a winning strategy?
Now is your chance! British American Tobacco is currently looking for a new Trade Activation Executive in Copenhagen.
You will be joining our Danish business unit with engaged and highly experienced colleagues who all focus on delivering upon our strategy and objectives to create true value to our Nordic business.
We are all dynamic professionals that work in an international environment where the ambitious mindset and focused approach is supported greatly by skilled, diverse individuals.
Common to the whole team is our drive to grow as an organization, grow as individuals, and transform the tobacco industry.
Our dedication is founded in a strong team spirit with the belief that we can all deliver outstanding results while still having fun together.
The position is based in our Nordic head office in Copenhagen close to the Central Station (Bernstorffsgade 50 close to public transport and with parking).
Take a virtual tour and learn more about our office culture here: Welcome to BAT Denmark
Reports to: Deployment Manager
Geographic Scope: Copenhagen, Denmark
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
As Trade Activation Executive you will be involved in all offline and online activities, supporting the growth of our brands through step-changing activation and be part of a transformational journey. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deploy brand and trade campaigns according to cycle plans and track KPIs
- Responsible for tracking and sharing insights with relevant stakeholders
- Plan, track, and report on activation budget
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies and other relevant partners
- Project manage new initiatives intended to build awareness of our portfolio
- Contribute to identification and execution of new opportunities to enable growth
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
As the ideal candidate you are pro-active, creative, and dynamic, and you are good at setting clear direction and move fast to deliver business results. You possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills, with the ability to work independently as well as being a team-player.
Furthermore, to succeed in the role, you have:
- A University degree in Marketing, Business or Business Information and minimum 1-2 years of experience in Marketing related functions
- Strong analytical, systems and numeracy skills with capability to master complexity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Danish
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Microsoft Office skills at an advanced level
- You are bold, curious, and resilient
- You learn quickly and share learnings
- You are responsible and think long term and deliver outstanding results
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to: [email protected]
Opret en Indeed-konto, før du fortsætter til virksomhedens website.