Docker (nice to have)
AWS (nice to have)
REST API (junior)
We’re codequest, a boutique software house made up of an all-star team of polyglot engineers and creatives who are truly passionate about technology and innovation. We are small by design, humble at heart (why we keep the ‘c’ small in our name), and focused on creating a great company vibe while working on the coolest projects for our clients worldwide.
Check out what our employees can tell you about codequest’s values here ??
Find out more about our projects here
You can find us right in the center of Warsaw, just a minute’s walk from Metro Swietokrzyska, which makes it conveniently located for the morning commute. Or, if you prefer, you can work remotely from anywhere you want.
We are about connecting the dots – not standalone milestones. That’s why we want you to help us grow by joining our team of Front-end developers.
What you can gain as a Front-end Developer in codequest:
- Weekly Front-end meetings for the whole team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company – to help us grow in all directions
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use code analysis tools and make code reviews on a daily basis
- On Fridays, we dedicate time for learning and developing our skills
- Experienced developers in the team to help you grow
- Proficiency and a lot of commercial experience in React
- Remarkable knowledge of TypeScript
- Deep understanding of HTML5 semantics and CSS in various flavors such as CSS-IN-JS or SCSS
- Good command of Polish and English (possible direct contact with client)
We would love if you had:
- Thorough experience as a frontend developer in commercial projects, GitHub profile or portfolio are very welcome
- A good grasp of modern browser APIs and website rendering process
- Solid understanding of front-end performance and web vitals
- Familiarity with Unit and E2E tests and related technologies such as Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress
- Experience with REST APIs
- Familiarity with GIT
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery approaches
- Empathy and strong communication skills
- Ability to ask good questions and solve the right problem, not just write the code
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- ? Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe – we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
Flexible work schedule and work-from-anywhere arrangement
- We love Macbooks, but you can convince us, that PC’s are better
- Free English lessons (EnglishQuest)
- ?? Free private health insurance
- ??? Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
We would love to get to know you, so don’t hesitate to contact us!
BTW, check us out on Facebook & Instagram
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk
Indrykket: 4 aug 2022
Indrykket: 4 aug 2022
Opret en Indeed-konto, før du fortsætter til virksomhedens website.