What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global challenges, such as social inequality, resource depletion and waste, and the growing climate crisis, are triggering increased stakeholder expectations and new regulations and turned sustainability from a “nice-to-have” to a core business imperative.
SUSTAINABILITY CONTROL TOWER (SCT)
Our team is responsible for a new SAP cloud offering which provides the Platform and Capabilities to enable holistic and integrated Sustainability Performance Management including:
- Data management: Integrates financial, operational, environmental, social, and compliance data from various applications,
- Performance insights and improvements: Creates actionable insight and initiates projects to drive Sustainability Performance across the organization,
- Stakeholder reporting and Communication: Communicate progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
In summary, it is about leveraging latest technologies SAP Data Warehouse Cloud (DWC), SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM), as well as dedicated application services on top of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP).
We are now expanding our team which is responsible to define, validate, operate and evolve this architecture, as well as providing masterpiece ready-to-run content and related governance, such that other SAP units and partners can safely extend the offering.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As the Quality Assurance Specialist for Sustainability Control Tower, you will take over responsibility for the following tasks:
- You are passionate about quality and eager and experienced to embody quality assurance principles in continuous development and integration,
- You Implement and execute quality strategy and prepare tests, author and execute manual and/or automated tests for functional correctness,
- Designing and implementing continuous performance measurements and driving optimization with the developers against well-defined technical KPIs,
- You communicate concepts, technical assets, and procedures to the other members of the development team and take their feedback into account,
- Our customers trust us to deliver products they can use for their business processes.
You are always eager to fulfil their requirements with highest quality standards, both for functional and non-functional qualities resp., you ensure SAP’s product standards and related quality management are met.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We prefer that you meet the competencies and skills listed below:
- Functional correctness and performance tests in the context of some modern programming language or Cloud environment (HANA Cloud, Data Warehouse Cloud or SAP Analytics Cloud is a plus),
- Business acumen and strong communication and problem-solving capabilities to support early adopter customer implementations.
- 2 years of professional experience in [agile] software development
- 2 years of professional experience as quality engineer or tangible exposure to related procedures and tools
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, economics (or related field) or equivalent in experience.
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE TO OUR EMPLOYEES
- You will get initial training on technical and business topics.
- We will support you in exciting career progression.
- SAP will provide continuous training to increase your qualification.
- Flexible working hours and home office option.
- SAP will fully refund salary for sick days (12 per year) and sick leaves (up to one month).
- 5 weeks of vacation per year.
- Meal vouchers, fully paid by company.
- Company car and company phone according to the company car policy.
- Contribution to sport/culture/leisure.
- Yearly bonuses, employee stock purchase plans.
- Contributions to the pension/life insurance.
This role is based at the ultra-modern Spielberk Office Centre. The location encompasses SAP’s vision for the perfect work-life balance.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:303946 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |