When you join Honeywell Aerospace, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell Aerospace isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to multifaceted career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for Advanced Electrical Design Engineer to join our MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AND CONTROLLERS / COMPONENTS team in BRNO.
Innovators around the world are developing ways to move people and goods aboard a new breed of cleaner, smarter air vehicles. The age of urban air mobility is upon us, and Honeywell is on the leading edge.
We’re applying our technologies in autonomous flight, avionics, electric and hybrid-electric propulsion, detect-and-avoid systems, actuation, flight infrastructure and connectivity to the unique needs of unmanned aerial systems and urban air mobility vehicles.
- Participate in project planning phase, provide estimates and report status
- Architecture and requirements modification / creation
- Mentor / coach junior designers
- Electrical design of PCB schemes for flight control systems
- Perform simulations and measurements in our well-equipped laboratories
- Identify areas for technical improvement
- Bachelor’s degree (Electrical or Electronics Engineering is welcome)
- Proven experience as an Electrical Design Engineer / in electronic development (analog/digital HW)
- Working experience from the area of high voltage electronics, power electronics and development of printed circuit boards
- English proficiency
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
- Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
- Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card – employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Global partnerships and discounts – access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on grounds based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.