We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
Reporting to the Digital Workplace Services Go-To-Market Vice President. Leads, manages and develops a global team of 15+ architects in the DWS GTM team who collaborate with and advise members of sales teams on solution features, architectural issues, implementation considerations, cost elements and effort estimates. Responsible for Employee development as well as pre-sales account base growth. Thought leadership is key in this role where a bias for action and obsession for internal and external clients creates an exceptional experience.
Be the change agent to drive the needed functional and behavioral changes in the team to deliver the next generation of client requirements against Unisys portfolio offerings and architect those requirements into a competitive solution.
Provides deal oversight to ensure competitive, creative solutions are developed that drive business closure.
Leader with a proven record of leading and directing global solution teams on increasingly complex assignments including global support engagements, and with the ability to work independently as well as in team settings to include close collaboration with clients, industry leaders and solution leaders.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Proven record of leading and directing global solution teams on increasingly complex assignments, including global support engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related major preferred or significant equivalent experience and 10-12 years of relevant work experience in the IT Service industry, substantial pre-sales architecture experience
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, collaboration, influencing, analytical and troubleshooting skills Knowledgeable on industry standards such as TOGAF, ITIL, ISO Standards, Zachman, etc.
- Broad understanding of all Unisys portfolio (or equivalent external) solutions and is able to present solution and is able to present solution and portfolio strategy to clients
- Experience in proposal processes including pricing, resource assignment, complex planning, proposal solution development / design review, design tradeoff decisions, winning theme development, assisting with contract negotiation and presentations to the client
- Experience developing comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and determining the risk associated with a given solution
- Demonstrated ability to interact and articulate the benefits of a solution in a manner appropriate for senior IT executives
- Ability to work independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with clients, industry leaders and solution leaders
- Broad expertise in five or more of the solution areas listed below:
- Service Desk, Field Services, Mobile Device Management, Collaboration, VDI, DaaS, IT Governances, ServiceNow, Service Management, Asset Management, SIAM, Reporting
- Experience in project management and with design and developing conceptual, logical, and technical architecture models
Notice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity