Detalles del empleo
Tipo de empleo
Descripción completa del empleo
Category Manager is responsible for the sustained and profitable short- mid term P&L growth of their categories by setting the strategic vision and commercialization strategy through the development and implementation of a 5-year strategic business plan and 1-year operating plans including key strategic growth pillars : innovation , portfolio / price strategy , value proposition , digital Cx transformation through omnichannel execution .
- Develop selling stories, campaigns, communications and activation strategies, based on category foundations
- Creation – deployment of compelling customer and EU value propositions (products, bundles, solutions) and selling stories that result in a rich and sustained sales opportunity pipeline.
- Lead portfolio and price positioning strategies
- Define category Claims Roadmap
- Develops Omni-channel marketing strategies, including the digital space
- Develop mid term innovation: products, bundles and programs that enable continued category leadership and solution-delivery. Drive a near-term category innovation strategy and pipeline that consistently fuels business growth based on end user needs
- Accountable for successful market commercialization of new product innovations, line extensions , bundle and other product/ category /solution enhancements
- Lead IMF process successful implementation parenting with PMO/ R&E team
- Ensure category financial and commercial levers deliveries through strong business analysis, problem-solving and course-correction to ensure category performance are aligned to strategic plans and targets
- Monitor Price / portfolio strategies are performing correctly according to changing market needs and competitors’ developments
- Define category campaigns objective / strategy ensuring their ROI working jointly with Cx / integrated team and capture learnings to continue improving omnichannel impact
Customer / Market insights
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Use market research to nurture category strategy and pipeline getting ideas for solutions that customers will want
- Lead products/ solutions analysis in partnership with R&D to ensure PO and category leadership
- Experience as Category Manager
- Must speak English, Spanish and Portuguese
Brazil -Sao Paulo
Colombia- Bogota, Costa Rica – San Jose, El Salvador, Peru- Lima
crea una cuenta de Indeed antes de continuar a la página web de la empresa.