Requisition ID: 273330
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About Solution Delivery Center (SDC)
- Integrated consulting delivery arm of SAP’s Intelligent Delivery Group with nearshore and offshore centers providing global coverage: strength of 2000+ experts; 19 delivery centers worldwide in central cities of North America, South America, Europe, APJ (India, Australia, China and Malaysia)
- Global talent pool of consultants driven to deliver outcomes for our customers through both factory and traditional people-based services.
- Focused on continuous improvement to increase customer satisfaction while lowering costs and accelerating time-to-value.
SDC China Center is mainly providing services for clients in Greater China and Japan, but also supporting clients who are in Asia Pacific and other regions.
Our Vision：Deliver the intelligent enterprise through our globally integrated delivery model to help SAP customers run at their best.
Tasks and Expectations
Selected candidates will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and implementing SAP Solutions. The role will require substantial interaction with customers and key stakeholders and may require extensive long-term travel depending on the project type.
The consultants will be based out of one of the SAP SDC China offices (Dalian/Shanghai/Beijing).
The primary tasks of this role are:
- Conducted business blueprint workshop, assessment workshop with business users to understand business process requirements.
- Advise customer on industry best practices
- Configure the requirements in SAP FICO/SD/MM
- Prepare functional specification.
- Conduct testing, training and support data migration
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines.
- Participating in SOW creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems.
We hope you are…
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- 4 years+ in implementation services of SAP Solutions
- Good domain knowledge in S/4HANA FI/CO/SD/MM/PP
- Minimum 2 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Customer management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills in Chinese and English or Japanese
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.