Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for Mobile NativeScript Senior Developer to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Participate in software design, development and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Consume APIs exposed by SAP Commerce platform.
- Perform production monitoring, problem resolution and peak season readiness activities for the Hybris modules.
- Work collaboratively with QAs, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Support Specialists and DevOps team members to deliver business requirements.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required.
What are we looking for:
- NativeScript engineer with experience with App Store deployments.
- Programming languages such as C#, Java, Objective-C.
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world.
- Experience and understanding of the needs of front-end systems and how best to interface with them.
- Experience developing backend APIs.
- Experience working with SQL, writing custom queries and designing schemas.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.