Does your diverse visual arts background give you the flexibility to design anything from infographics to intricate hand illustrations?
Are you a creative thinker who likes to experiment and iterate quickly?
Can you create compelling visual imagery that will delight clients and tell great stories?
Would you love to have your work viewed and shared by millions of people around the world?
If you’re ready for some of the most creative and challenging work of your career, you might be a great fit as a GraphicDesigner.
First, we’re not like every other agency. We believe in the power of design to communicate important ideas. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love structured creativity. If it ain’t broke, optimize it. As a result, we’re growing faster than pretty much any other agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 48 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we’re redefining what a full-service marketing agency can be. Our design division is one of our fastest growing departments and one of our most multinational, too.
So what do you think? Ready to make designs you’ll be proud of? Could this be the exceptionally rewarding professional experience you’ve been waiting for?
- Create interesting and beautiful infographics based on survey data and market research
- Conceptualize, storyboard, and draft compelling visual narratives for clients
- Edit and enhance photos and graphics for social media posting
- Collaborate with copywriters and video editors to storyboard multi-faceted campaign ideas
- Develop illustrative graphics for creative concept and sales pitch decks
- Create marketing materials for company and client promotions
- Develop viral and shareable visual content for use online and in apps
- Quickly iterate vector graphics for pitch decks and live speaking events
- 3+ years professional graphic design experiencefor an agency or in-house at a major brand
- Strategic understanding of marketing and client business goals
- Deep knowledge of typography, visual theory, color theory, and composition
- Experience with and enthusiasm for data visualization and infographics
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to create and edit vector graphics quickly and precisely
- Ability to retouch photos and modify stock photography
crea una cuenta de Indeed antes de continuar a la página web de la empresa.